Registered Users Login here
- Established in 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology (renamed as Netaji Subhas Institute
of Technology in 1997) with an objective of meeting growing demand for manpower
in the emerging areas of Engineering and Technology.
- An autonomous Institute fully funded by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi .
- Affiliated to the U niversity of Delhi for UG, PG & Ph.D. programs.
- Beautifully landscaped fully residential campus in sprawling 145 acres of land complete
with all facilities including Faculty & Staff residences, Hostels, Cooperative mess,
Sports Complex, Banks, Post Office, Kiosks and other amenities.
- Over 700 Research papers published in International Journals and several hundred
presented in National/International Conferences by its Faculty members.
- Faculty members acting as Editors/Associate Editors/Reviewers for over 100 International
- Emphasis on innovative R&D and Continuing Education Programs, Consultancy, Product
Development and Technology Transfer.
- MoUs with over a dozen International Universities/Institutes/ Organizations.